It’s almost 40 this week in Minnesota, and the snow is melting. The weatherman tells me that big changes are in store for next week when some really cold air is supposed to make it’s way into the area. I hope we get some snow soon, as the sledding hill in the park behind my house is no longer usable.
It’s been a very busy week for writing blog posts, but I still managed to do a fair amount of reading as well. As always, check out my favorites of the week below:
- Debt-Free and Afraid of Failure from Straight Talk on Debt in the CareOne Community
- No Matter What, We Are Still Responsible For Our Financial Future from Debt Roundup
- My First Video! from MoneyTalksCoach where Ashley talks about conquering your fears
- Does An Additional $25 A Month Matter To Your Credit Card Debt? from Repaid.org
- Don’t Let the Stigma of Debt Keep You From Getting Help is my latest post at My Personal Finance Journey
- Did Stocking Stuffers Blow Your Holiday Budget? is this week’s post in the CareOne Community
Some friends of ours, that actually used to be our neighbors but moved to Kentucky, are in town for the weekend. It will be great to see them, but I’m sure it will be a couple of late – but really fun evenings. Hope you have something fun planned for the weekend as well!