Looks like Old Man Winter is aiming to put the smack down on the North East this weekend. In some ways I’m kind of jealous because we haven’t had much snow here in Minnesota this year. On the other hand, I am starting to think I’m just DONE with winter at this point. I’m ready for warmer weather and the ability to strap on my running shoes and head out on a crisp spring morning. Not that I mind running in colder weather, it’s a safety factor as the sidewalks are packed with snow and ice right now. I’m just anxious to really dig in to my marathon training again, and I can only run so far on a treadmill.
Oh yeah, right, I’m supposed to be loving some people like a blogger. Let’s rock this thing.
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump:
- I Don’t Believe In “Good Debt” from Budgeting In The Fun Stuff
- My Credit Score: Why I Don’t Care and You Shouldn’t Either from Club Thrifty
- Financial Wealth and Physical Health are identical from MoneyPlanSOS
- The First Step to Recovery is to Admit You Don’t Have a Budget from Debt Roundup
- I WILL Partake in Lifestyle Inflation from Plunged In Debt
Shameless Self Promotion:
- How to Deal With $109,000 of Credit Card Debt from The Debt Movement
- Pay Yourself First is my latest in the CareOne Community
- Save Money On Valentine’s Day by Celebrating a Day Later is my latest via My Personal Finance Journey
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- Giveaway: File Your Taxes Free with TurboTax from Blonde On a Budget
- Zombie Apocalypse Survival Kit from Take Our Stuff
- Enter to Win $250! With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, what is your favorite, inexpensive, Date Night? from CareOne Debt Relief Services
If you’re affected by the winter storm this weekend, stay warm and safe. Report your snow total here – highest reported snowfall gets a link in the “Post That Make Me Fist Pump” next week. What springtime activity are you itchin’ to get back into?