I got an email from my daughter’s teacher telling me that Tori had a part in her Elementary School Assembly yesterday. So Vonnie and I showed up to watch our daughter help teach her schoolmates about integrity. What we didn’t know was that she was one of two people voted by her class as a person of integrity and would be receiving an award during the assembly.
So. Proud. Of. Her.
Another person that I’m extremely impressed with, and very fortunate to have met in person at last year’s Financial Blogger’s Conference, is Cait from Blonde on a Budget. She’s had quite a week being featured in a video by The Globe and Mail, as well as an article by Learnvest. Both of them are included in this week’s favorite posts. Check out those posts, as well as the others below.
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump:
- One blogger’s extreme debt-reduction featuring Blonde On a Budget via The Globe And Mail
- How I Blogged My Way Out of $22,000 of Debt featuring Blonde On a Budget via LearnVest
- “Oh you are SO lucky, you must be rich!” from Budgets Are Sexy
- The Shocking Truth About Debt: It’s Not a Financial Problem from The Debt Movement
Shameless Self Promotion:
- Is Debt A Deal Breaker for Marriage? is my latest at My Personal Finance Journey
- The Role of Budgeting for Travis Pizel – A Personal Look at Conquering Debt at The Budgeting School
- Infrequent Expenses Should NOT be Emergencies is my post this week in the CareOne Community
Kick Ass Promotions:
- Cash giveaway – $200 thanks to Tomorrow Finance and Kylie Ofiu
- Improve Your Life With These Miniature Pistols from Take Our Stuff