It’s Friday, and this post is coming at you courtesy of a cram writing session between sessions at the Financial Blogger Conference in St. Louis! The question you might ask yourself is, “Do Personal Finance Bloggers try to save money even when they’re at a conference?” I think the fact that we crammed so many of us into a taxi van that we were sitting on each others laps just to save a few bucks answers that question.
Enjoy your weekend!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- What’s Busting Your Budget? from Boomer and Echo
- Message Monday – Credit Cards Are Against My Religion from Money Plan SOS
- I’m Now Duct-taping My Car from Three Thrifty Guys
- How Skepticism Can Help You Conquer Your Debt from The Frugal Farmer
Shameless Self Promotion
- Interest: the Untold Story is my post this week in the CareOne Community
- 4 Ways To Make Secret Shopping Worth Your Time from My Personal Finance Journey
- My final piece of shameless self promotion warrants a special thanks to Joe from Stacking Benjamins for having me on his podcast. We talk about how Vonnie and I racked up a mountain of credit card debt, and how we’re 5 months from paying it all off. Joe’s a funny guy, so not only will you hear our story, but you’ll definitely be entertained as well: How One Family Is Burying Over $100,000 in Debt