Last night was an exciting night at my house…..it was computer upgrade night! I bought new parts to swap into the computer, but it barely cost me a cent. I financed the upgrade through Amazon gift cards I got through my employer fitness program, credit card rewards, and a little cash I used from my change jar.
Fist pump for (almost) free computer upgrades and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- We Saved $72,000 and Still Had Fun from Money Peach
- Calling Shenanigans on Cord Cutters from Debt Discipline
- How to Quickly Build an Emergency Fund from Young Adult Money
- Brand Phobia is a Major Cause of Overspending from Prairie Eco-Thrifter
- Still Overspending? You Need to Change the Way to Control Your Money from The Money Principle