I’m really looking forward to this weekend, as I get to go to a rock concert with my son and his friends. Well, to put it more accurately, I’m driving my son and his friends to the concert at which time they’ll work their way up to the front of the crowd while I find a comfortable spot to watch the concert where I ‘m not being crushed. But we’ll be seeing some of my favorite bands, and it will be a cool memory that we can share together!
Fists in the air for heavy metal concerts, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Avoid Getting into Financial Difficulty from DINKS Finance
- 6 Ways to Use Social Media to Save Money from Eyes On The Dollar
- 8 Things You Shouldn’t Buy on Black Friday from Everything Finance
- The “Gift” of Former Debtors Speaking About Debt-Reduction from Fruclassity
- How to Make Your Spouse Care About Getting Out of Debt from Life And My Finances