As 2016 winds down, I would like to take a moment to thank you, the readers of Enemy Of Debt, for another fantastic year. I encourage all of you to take a few moments to reflect upon how your finances have played out in the past year. Think about what went right, and what could have used some improvement. Enter 2017 with your eyes wide open regarding what you have to do to meet your financial goals!
Fist pump for the new year!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Costco Vs Everyone Else from See Debt Run
- My husband didn’t buy me a Christmas gift from Lisa VS The Loans
- Why We Let Others Influence Our Spending from Eyes On The Dollar
- Get Inspired to Pay Off Debt: 10 Posts to Help You Get There from Everything Finance
- 8 Things To Do After You’ve Overspent for the Holiday Season from Young Adult Money