Technology can make our lives easier. My wife found a great example of this a few days ago when trying to schedule a hair cut for my son. Instead of calling the salon and asking what times were available, she was able to view open time slots online and get our son on the schedule. The tool required we pay a certain percentage of the service to reserve the time slot. $8 was charged to our debit card, and our son was off to get a haircut later that day. Unfortunately, when it was time for him to pay the rest of the bill, he was charged the full amount. So we paid full price + $8. So much for convenience, now I have to call the salon and try to straighten out that mess.
That does NOT make me want to fist pump, but the following blog posts do!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 9 Ways to Save More Money This Year from Life And My Finances
- 8 Tips to Avoid Blowing Your Tax Refund from Everything Finance
- 3 Lifestyle Habits That Make You Worse at Managing Money from MoneyNing
- If You Can Afford to Spend It, You Can Afford to Save It. from Budgets Are Sexy
- Why you Should only use Three Categories for Your Expenses Budget from Beating Broke