There are two events that have had me looking forward to this weekend:
1.) The new Transformer’s move comes out today. Yes, I’m a big geek. I loved them as a kid, and while some of the moves in the series haven’t been all that great, this one looks like it may finally live up to the hype. My son and I are going to go see it this afternoon.
2.) Sunday is my wedding anniversary. 18 years of wedded bliss with Mrs. Vonnie Pizel. I’m looking forward to celebrating our lives together. We’re just getting started!
Can I get a round of fist pumps over here? I’m buying!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Debt is a Real Issue! from Plunged In Debt
- Why Do People Choose to Be Car Poor? from Club Thrifty
- Shopping List: Stockpiling vs Minimalist from Fit Is The New Poor
- Physical Triggers from Budgets Are Sexy
- Finding a Balance Between Saving and Spending from Frugal Rules
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Proof You Can Fight Your Insurance Company — and WIN! at MoneyNing
- Costco Member Benefits You Didn’t Know About from My Personal Finance Journey
- How Many Credit Scores Are There? in the CareOne Community