Marathon weekend is here. I don’t mean to beat you over the head with it…….OK, yes I do, but since it’s this weekend you’ll get to stop hearing about me and marathons for at least a few months until I run the next one in June. 🙂 This has been the slooooowest week ever because running this race has been taking up all my brain power. It’s going to be a great day, I cannot wait!
Something else I wanted to share with you is exciting news for a friend of mine and fellow blogger. Prudence Debt Free, who has been blogging for awhile over at blogspot, decided to move her blog over to WordPress. She’s been working on the move for quite awhile, and her new blog, PrudenceDebtFree.com went live this week. Her story is amazing, her transparency is second to none, and her writing style is captivating. If you haven’t checked out her blog before, I highly recommend it.
Congrats, my friend, extra fist pump for you today!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Society Makes It OK To Be Broke from Eyes On the Dollar
- 5 Things You Are Likely Paying Too Much For from Three Thrifty Guys
- Making Bold Choices from Budget And The Beach
- Credit or Cash? Pick Your Poison from Debt Debs
- Here’s Why You’re Broke: You’re Picky from Club Thrifty
Shameless Self Promotion
- Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- How To Get Your Money Back If You Never Receive Your Purchase in the CareOne Community
- How One Couple Paid off over $100k in Debt in Less Than Five Years at Well Kept Wallet
- Is an HSA or FSA Better for Planned Medical Expenses (Like Your Child’s Braces)? at Money Ning
TeamEOD Was Recently Included In The Following Carnivals
Finance Carnival For Your Adults hosted by Frugal Students
Yakezie Carnival hosted by Loans Lifestyle
Finance Carnival For Young Adults hosted by Penny Thots
Carnival of Money hosted by Carnival of Money