Thanksgiving is in the rear view mirror, and my family now turns it’s attention to Christmas. Last weekend the fall decorations came down, this weekend the Christmas decorations go up. This decorating extravaganza will include putting up the Pizel family Christmas tree followed by the traditional viewing of National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Oh, and the weather is going to be abnormally warm for this time of year in Minnesota as highs will flirt with 60.
What’s not weird is the list of my favorite posts below. Check ‘em out, and give ‘em some love. Tell them I sent you and you’ll get a free…..well, nothing – but it’ll be pretty funny.
- The Millionaire Mailman? from Budgets Are Sexy
- Do You Spend Rationally or Emotionally? from My Personal Finance Journey
- When You Have a Spending Problem from The Debt Myth
- Your Spouse is not a Garbage Can from 20 Dollar Date Night
- Why Close Is Often Good Enough When Managing Your Money from Len Penzo
Shameless Self Promotion:
My keyboard has been smokin’ the last week!
- It’s Black Friday – I Slept In! my latest staff post at My Personal Finance Journey
- Blogger Spotlight: Freelance Writer Travis Pizel over at the FinCon site
- Me vs. Coupons: Round 1 is my post for the week over in the CareOne user community
I’ve got something really cool in store for Monday’s post, so make sure you come back after the weekend. You’ll be glad you did.