Well, it’s finally arrived. Tomorrow is my birthday.
My 40th birthday.
The 40th birthday is traditionally when a person gets all that “over the hill” bullshit. The thing is, I don’t feel old. I’m in great physical shape, I like to have my fun, AND we’re just over two months away from being done with our debt management program. My 40th year on earth will be a new beginning, a new chapter of my life free from the shackles of debt and poor spending habits.
For me, life really does begin at 40.
Now, let’s get down to business. Get those fists ready….but give me a minute to stretch out. I don’t wanna pull anything – I am almost 40 you know. 🙂
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How To Dump a Gift Card from My Money Counselor
- It’s Better to Give … But It’s BEST to Feel Gratitude from Afford Anything
- Are All Energy Efficient LED Christmas Lights A Scam? from Money Life And More
- Choosing Long-Term Success over Immediate Gratification from The Frugal Farmer
- This New Year, Take the Time to Look Back at What You’ve Accomplished from Beating Broke
Shameless Self Promotion
- How Do You Know It’s Time to Get Rid of Your Car? is my post this week at Money Ning
- Communication: We’ve Come Full Circle is my post this week in the CareOne Community
- What You Need To Know About Nonprofit Debt Relief Providers is my latest staff post at My Personal Finance Journey
Emergency Fund Update
Not a Paycheck week, so no increase.
- Total Balance: $400
- Goal Balance: $1000 (by February 28th)
Marathon Training Update
I lost 2 pounds over Christmas week…..WHAT? That’s how I roll……
- 12/20 Weight : 209.4 (-2)
- Total Weight Loss: (-1.6)
- Goal Weight : 185.0