It’s March Madness time! Yeah, I’m not much of a college basketball fan. I know the Minnesota Gophers made the tournament, so I might briefly be interested in seeing how they do. If you’re not interested in basketball, you could always checkout my favorite posts from the week, or just read them during halftime.
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump:
- Are You Paralyzed With Fear Because You’re in Debt? from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- Message Monday: The Entitlement Donut from Money Plan SOS
- How People REALLY Get Rich (Versus How We Think They Do) from American Debt Project
- You Saved $128 Million by NOT Buying a Picasso! from Afford Anything
- My Dad Has Cancer But Not Health Insurance from Money Talks Coaching
- How to Afford Your Summer Vacation Ideas from Frugal Rules
- He Says/She Says: Minivans from Our Freaking Budget
Shameless Self Promotion:
- Credit Only Gives the Illusion of Security is my post this week in the CareOne Community
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- A Great New Book and a Giveaway to Boot! from The Frugal Farmer
- Sinners & Saints Package from Take Our Stuff
Are you following the tournament at all? See you back here on Monday!