It’s been a crazy weather week here in Minnesota. On Tuesday we were outside in shorts and t-shirts enjoying 75 degree weather at my son’s baseball practice. Yesterday I had to throw on my winter jacket and boots to shovel 13.5 inches of snow that got dumped on us from the largest snow storm ever to hit Minnesota in May.
On the financial front, my freelancing income got a boost in April as I picked a few new pieces of work. Extra income is always good, and provides some additional breathing room in our financial picture!
Time to give out some blogger hugs:
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Goal Setting: Baby Steps DO Count! from Get Your Life Straight
- 8 Products With High Mark-ups from Three Thrifty Guys
- Forget the Steak. Create Your Own Sizzle. from Afford Anything
- Finances Are Important… But Are You Taking The Time To Enjoy Your Life? from Bible Money Matters
- What, No Presents? Memorable Kids’ Birthday Parties from Man Vs. Debt
Shameless Self Promotion
- Just When we Became Comfortable… is my post this week in the CareOne Community
- Carnival of Financial Camaraderie from Making Sense of Cents
- Carnival of Financial Independence from Reach Financial Independence