Greetings from vacationland! The family and I are on vacation in sunny Wisconsin Dells checking out water parks galore. We’ve been here in the winter, but never in summer and we are having a B-L-A-S-T. TeamEOD writer Suzanne’s post this week was very timely as it has really helped me pay attention to our budget. Being the competitive person that I am, I’m motivated to beat her C- grade on sticking to the budget. LOL.
Even though I’m on vacation, I’ve managed to seek out the best personal finance posts of the week. Get those fists ready, it’s time to throw ‘em in the air.
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The Right Attitude to Have About Money from Money Talks Coach via the CareOne Community
- Russian Man Who Got Bank to Sign Homemade Credit Card Contract Now Suing Them for Not Following Terms from Yahoo Finance
- Does Your Spending Reflect Your Priorities? from Faithful With a Few
- To Get Your Finances in Order, You Must Have 1 of 2 Things from Lbee and the Money Tree
- How Much Savings Is Enough? from My Money Counselor
Shameless Self Promotion
- Save Money With an Open Grill Potluck is this week’s post in the CareOne Community
- Is Emergency Roadside Assistance Worth The Cost? is my latest at My Personal Finance Journey