I’m excited, and not just a little bit.
A week from Sunday is the Twin Cities 10 mile race, something I’ve been training for the last 6 months. I have one more long run tomorrow morning, and then it will be short easy runs next week to keep my legs fresh. I’ve put in the work, and now I’m ready to ENJOY the race. I’m SO looking forward to it!
In the middle of October I’m headed to St. Louis for the Financial Bloggers Conference where I will have the chance to network with other bloggers and learn how to more effectively tell my story to The EOD Nation. Did I mention that St. Louis is known for BBQ? Which reminds me, you have a few more days to cast your vote for your favorite bloggers. If you like what you read here at EOD, please click on this link and throw us a vote for Best Debt Blog. This is the last time I’ll beg for your vote, I promise.
Last, but not least, I’m excited about this week’s posts. As I was putting the list together I reread each of them and realized that my fellow bloggers put out some KICK ASS material this week. Seriously, check out each of the posts, and I guarantee you’ll be fist pumping with me.
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Is Renting Throwing Money Away? from Money Plan SOS
- There Is No Perfect Month from Money Crush
- “Oh Shit, Yeah That Thing” Budgeting from The Broke And the Beautiful Life
- Use The 4 Keys of Consistency to Get Out of Debt from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- Breaking Your Bad Budget from Our Freaking Budget
- Why Looking At Monthly Payments Is A Horrible Mistake When Buying A Car from KNS Financial
Shameless Self Promotion
- Enemy of Debt’s Travis Pizel Highlights 5 Financial Lies We Tell Ourselves from Top5.com
- Sales do Not Always Equal Value is my post this week in the CareOne Community