Race weekend is here, RACE WEEKEND IS HERE! I’m so excited for the Twin Cities 10 Mile on Sunday I’m having trouble sleeping. The temps look to be great running weather (lows in the 40′s, highs in the 50′s). As I mentally prepare for the race, I cannot get the lyrics for “Hall Of Fame” by The Script out of my head. Check back here next Friday to hear how the race went.
I have to tell you how I found one of my fist pumping posts this week. If you like reading personal finance blogs you should check out Rockstar Finance. It’s the latest brainchild from J Money (of Budgets Are Sexy Fame) that simply links to great posts from around the blogosphere with a Pinterest sort of feel to it. Rockstar Finance is where I found the post “Retailer’s Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code” included in the list below. Not only did I find a great post that made me fist pump, but I found a new blog to check out as well!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Consumers Ditching Credit Cards from My Money Counselor
- I’m Just Not That Into You from The Random Path
- The Future You from Lisa Vs. The Loans
- Are You Afraid to Be Debt Free? from The Frugal Farmer
- Retailer’s Big Secret: Crack the Price Tag Code from I’d Rather Be Shopping
- Do You Spend More Time Watching Football Than On Your Finances? from Three Thrifty Guys
Shameless Self Promotion
- Being Honest Almost Cost Me Money is my latest at My Personal Finance Journey
- Buffalo Wings that are Football and Financially Friendly is my post this week in the CareOne Community