My son has his end of the season baseball tournament this weekend. I very much enjoy watching him play, so this is going to be a fun weekend. It seems odd to me that the season is over, and we’re barely past the midway point of July, but I think they do it this way to stagger the tournaments of the various age groups, and because football practices usually get into full swing in August.
I’ve had such an incredibly busy week that I’ve barely been on social media at all, but I still managed to find some fantastic articles to pass along to you, enjoy!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Is There Such A Thing As a Normal Budget Month? from Money Life and More
- How to Save on Summer BBQs from Hassle Free Savings
- How I Decluttered And Simplified My Life from Boomer And Echo
- Ask Yourself This One Question To Cut Back On Spending from Everything Finance
Shameless Self Promotion
- Telling Your Friends and Family About Debt Relief Options is my post this week in the CareOne community
- What Do Workout Supplements and Credit Cards Have in Common? is my my latest at My Personal Finance Journey