Hello everyone! I am SO VERY EXCITED to be announcing this project I have been involved in with some great people. (Listed below) This project was a collaborative effort to bring you a variety of insight and knowledge from a wide spectrum of writers on the subject of marriage and/or relationships. All and all, there was 27 of us that came together to make this happen. What an awesome idea and effort!
One of my favorite best-selling authors was in on it too. Dan Miller, the author of 48 Days To The Work You Love and No More Mondays, and the guy that inspired me to follow my passion, participated in this e-book. You don’t want to miss it! Believe it or not, my article was not even about relationships and money, which is what you might expect. Nope, I wrote about the importance of apology and forgiveness.
While this is not a “financial” e-book, I highly recommend that you download it, for FREE of course, and read it from cover to cover. You can have all of the money and wealth in the world, but if your relationship or marriage is suffering, all of it is meaningless. If you want to improve your marriage, work on your finances. Likewise, if you want to improve your finances, work on your marriage. They really do build off of each other, so either way you can benefit from this e-book.
Introducing LOVEveryday: Thoughts on Loving Amidst the Chaos of Life
A note to all you featured celebrities. I plan on adding all of your feeds to my Google reader, and I hope you decide to subscribe to EOD as well. It would be a very, very nice birthday present to me. 😀 February 8th baby! I was very glad to be a part of this e-book with you all. LOVEveryday is going to help lots of folks, I just know it!
- Dr. Michelle Gannon – Marriage Prep 101
- Paul & Lori Byerly – The Generous Husband The Generous Wife
- Denee King – She Just Got Married
- Corey Allan – The Simple Marriage
- Toni & Alisa DiLorenzo – One Extraordinary Marriage
- Stu Gray – The Marry Blogger
- Dustin Riechmann – Engaged Marriage
- Lori Lowe – Life Gems
- Chelle Stein – It Might Be Love
- Sheri Kruger – Zen Family Habits Serene Journey
- Mandi Ehman – Organizing Your Way
- Maureen Shaw – Feeling Flirty
- Trudy Sargent – Love Talk
- Isabella Mori – Change Therapy
- Cindy J. Taylor – Affair Care
- Alisa Bowman – Project Happily Ever After
- J. Money – Budgets Are Sexy
- Dan Miller – 48 Days
- Damien Riley – DamienRiley.com
- Samantha Mellen – Mama Notes
- Pat Flynn – Smart Passive Income Blog
- Kathleen Quiring – Project M
- Jeff Nickles – My Super-Charged Life
- Brad Chaffee – Enemy of Debt Self Reliance Exchange Logos4You.net
- Nate Desmond – Practical Manliness
- Carrie Burgan – Make Mine Happen
Connect with any of these fine folks today, and be sure to DOWNLOAD our FREE E-book the minute it launches. It’s coming really soon, like Tuesday soon!