Welcome, and Happy Sunday! Consider this new series to be a “best of” carnival of sorts. Every time I post the I Love You…Like a Blogger series, I will include the best 10 articles I read during the week.
This week, I have decided to focus on blogs participating in the Yakezie Challenge. I am looking into having this become a regular weekly carnival, but we’ll see how things shape up! 😀
Some of you may know about the Yakezie Challenge, which was started by Sam from Financial Samurai, but for those that have not, it’s basically a group of personal finance bloggers who want to increase their traffic ranking. As a blogger, who doesn’t want to have their message reach more people, so it really makes a lot of sense. It has been more fun than anything watching the participants climb the ranks each week.
When I first started the challenge back in December, I was at 324,054 and have now reached 179,856, & 22,256 in the United States. 🙂 You can help me by installing the Alexa Toolbar, if you like, since that is the only way Alexa can track visitors. You can also head over and write a review for Enemy of Debt, to share with others how EOD has helped you, and why you LOVE this blog so much. 😉
Enjoy this week’s I love You…Like a Blogger!
(My number one choice get’s the write up.)
- I’m a friend whore – Posted by Debt Ninja at Punch Debt In The Face. If you have not gone over to check out this blog, you are truly missing out. I’ve been following Debt Ninja for about a year now, but in the last few months, he has become one of my favorite bloggers to follow. If his post images do not crack you up, you may have to go have something surgically removed. 😉 Check out his about page to learn more about him, and be sure to subscribe to receive his hilarious updates.
- 5 Ways People Waste Money – Posted by Lean Life Coach over at Eliminate the Muda.
- Kids and Money – It is Never too Early to Start – Posted by Kyle over at Suburban Dollar.
- Financial Lessons Learned From Hiking – A guest post by Aaron from Clarifinancial on Canadian Finance Blog.
- Cash Flow: Managing and Improving Ours – Posted by Elle over at Couple Money.
- Can You Be Content While In Debt – Posted by my buddy Jeff, at Deliver Away Debt.
- Financial Do-Overs – Posted by SGM over at Single Guy Money.
- Cheap Meals: Dine for Less but Keep the Great Taste and Healthy Foods – Posted over at PT Money.
- Tip #7 – Slash Your Grocery Bill by Cutting Out Junk Food (series)- Posted by Jason at Redeeming Riches.
- How To Know If You Are Saving Enough For Retirement – Posted by Neal Frankle at Wealth Pilgrim.
I am sure I missed a lot of great posts this week, but these are the ones that grabbed my attention. I hope to soon allow you to submit your best post of the week for consideration into my new “carnival” ride!
Carnivals I participated in this week:
The Best of the Best in Money and Personal Finance #12 – Hosted by Len Penzo.
Carnival of Financial Planning – Edition #131 – March 5, 2010 – Hosted by The Skilled Investor.
Carnival of Personal Finance 246: March is the month for … what?!? – Hosted by CreditCards.Com/Blog.
Yakezie Challenge Carnival – Hosted by CJ Bowker.
I love you…like a blogger,