We’re anticipating the arrival of a snowstorm in Minnesota that will dump somewhere between 6-12 inches of snow on us between today and tomorrow. In anticipation of not being able or wanting to leave the house for the next day or two, I went to the grocery store to pick up some essentials. Well, that was my intention anyway. I ended up full fledged grocery shopping. I guess I should have had a list…….
Fist pump for snow storms, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- What Can I Pay Out of My HSA? from The Frugal Farmer
- Looking for a Job? Don’t Forget the Benefits! from MoneyNing
- How to STOP Living Paycheck to Paycheck from Stefanie O’Connell
- 5 Ways to Start Preparing For Tax Season Now from Young Adult Money
- 5 Things I Do Every Month to Save Money on Groceries from My Personal Finance Journey