It’s homecoming weekend! We purchased my daughter’s dress awhile back as she knew that a group of her friends were all going together. Traditionally, people going to homecoming go to a fancy restaurant to eat together. We’re not doing that with our 14 year old. Instead, we’re hosting a dinner for her friends at our home. The theme of homecoming is “A Tour of Europe” so we’re having a Europe inspired menu including French Toast (french), spaghetti and pasta Alfredo (Italian), etc. I think you get the idea. Tori and her friends are excited, and it’ll be fun and frugal!
Fist pump for homecoming, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Tips For Saving Money With Coupons from DINKS Finance
- Side Hustle Your Way to Financial Fitness from Club Thrifty
- How To Fall In Love With Your Budget from Frugal Beautiful
- How to Help Your Spouse Divorce Chronic Spending from Frugal Rules
- You Can’t Change Your Life Without Changing Your Life from Cait Flanders