This is the big weekend our daughter has been waiting for. We’re taking her (and some of her friends) to a Panic! At The Disco concert in the Twin Cities. The ticket was a Christmas present. It’s only an hour north of where we live, so that’s not a big deal. But now the weatherman is saying there’s a chance for snow late Sunday night. Hoping we don’t get stuck in Minneapolis/St. Paul for the night!
Fist pump for concerts, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Keep Money Simple Stupid from Budget And The Beach
- Popular Money Rules I Refuse to Follow from Club Thrifty
- Living Paycheck to Paycheck but Having Fun Too from Budgeting in The Fun Stuff
- How to Avoid Student Loan Debt While Earning Your Degree from The Frugal Farmer
- Why You Should Contribute to an HSA When You Are Young from Young Adult Money