My son Tristan is getting confirmed in two weeks, so Vonnie and I are dedicating this weekend to a full out cleaning blitz. I’m actually excited about it because our home could use a good top to bottom cleaning. It may sound strange for me to be excited about cleaning, but you have to remember I’m a guy that obsessively straightens the shoes by the front door when we have guests over. Having a picked up, neat and tidy, clean home just puts my state of being into a peaceful place.
With all that cleaning going on, we won’t be spending much in the way of entertainment this weekend either – and that puts my finances in a peaceful place. Haha. 🙂
On to this week’s links…….
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Paying Off $115,000 of Debt w/ Jason Larkins from Work Save Live via The Debt Movement
- Religion, Politics, and Debt from My Money Counselor
- Drive Your Old Car and Shut Up from We Only Do This Once
- I Accidentally Bought a Bus from Live Real Now
- Think You’re Sacrificing to Pay Down Debt? Think Again from My Personal Finance Journey
Shameless Self Promotion
- Name Brand vs. Store Brand Coffee Taste Test is my post this week in the CareOne Community