I didn’t lose any weight this week, but I didn’t gain either. Not bad for a week that featured New Year’s Eve AND my 40th birthday. I have some added incentive and motivation now, however. I’ve teamed up with another blogger in a bit of a weight loss competition. He’s going to announce on his blog tomorrow, so I’ll let him go first – then I’ll give more details next week and we’ll do some cross linking. I’m sure you’ll all cheer me on to victory!
Time to get down to our Friday business. The new year is off to a roaring start with some fabulous posts from my fellow bloggers. Click ‘em, read ‘em, and show ‘em some love!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Why You Can’t Get Ahead … Ever from Afford Anything
- How buying in bulk can cost MORE money from Debt Blag
- 5 Reasons You Probably Don’t Need A Budget In 2014 from I Heart Budgets
- Financial Independence Starts With One Important Question from Frugal Rules
Shameless Self Promotion
- Why I’m Glad I Refinanced My Mortgage Last Month is my post this week at MoneyNing
- We Will Celebrate Completing Our Debt Consolidation Program by…Waiting! is my post this week in the CareOne community
Emergency Fund Update
Paycheck week – bump it!
- Total Balance: $500
- Goal Balance: $1000 (by February 28th)
Marathon Training Update
Weight remained constant over my birthday and the New Year…I’ll take it!
- 1/03 Weight : 209.4 (-0.0)
- Total Weight Loss: (-1.6)
- Goal Weight : 185.0