After a couple of weekends away from home I’m glad to have absolutely nothing going on this weekend. The agenda for this weekend is relax, relax, relax – oh, and do my taxes. Yuk. I’ve been procrastinating, because I know I’m going to have to pay in. If you’re procrastinating too, check out the articles below – that’ll blow through an hour easy!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump:
- Financial Thoughts and Personal Reflections at Age 35 from On Target Coach
- The Art of Communication About Money from CareOne Debt Relief Services
- Paying Down Debt is Boring from Couple Money
- Tired of Fighting About Money? from Money Crush
Shameless Self Promotion:
- I Fell Into the Payday Loan Trap! is my post this week in the CareOne community
- MN Couple Paid Off $82,000 Of Credit Debt In Four Years – Von and I’s story at Business Insider
- I’m Not Saving for Retirement is my latest staff post at My Personal Finance Journey
Kick Ass Giveaways:
- Ipad Mini 32GB Wi-fi with Cellular Giveaway at Making Sense of Sense
- The Milky Way Over The Badlands: On Metal, Son! from Take Our Stuff
Have a great weekend, and see you back here on Monday!