We’ve had some house guests this week, my parents on Tuesday night, and some friends of ours from the Minneapolis/St. Paul area Wednesday and Thursday night. Since my city, Rochester, MN, is the home of the Mayo Clinic we offer up our home as a place to stay when friends and family are referred there for tests. While the circumstances for seeing people isn’t always the best, we’re always happy to spend time with loved ones, and take a bit of stress off of their need to come to town.
I’ve been enjoying the heck out of the cooler temps this week, great running weather. My weekend long runs are becoming a bit intimidating…..tomorrow I’ll be heading out on a 19 mile run which will take me right around 3 hours. Only three weeks until Marathon Day!!!
Speaking of marathon day, my runner’s guide came in the mail this week, which had me fist pumping hard! What’s got your fist in the air this week??
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Finding the Connection Between Minimalism and Relationships from Blonde On A Budget
- When a Bargain Is Not a Bargain from Eyes On The Dollar
- How Recovering Spenders Can Become Frugal from Young Adult Money
- When You Have Credit Card Debt, You Can’t Afford Anything from Frugal Portland
- Happily Biking to Work Each Day (I’ve Only Been Hit Once) from CNA Finance
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Six Things To Know Before You Shop Online at My Personal Finance Journey
- Why You Might Want to Avoid End-of-Season Sales at Money Ning
- Three Ways Your Smart Phone Can Save You Money in the CareOne Community
TeamEOD Was Recently Included In The Following Carnivals
Carnival of Retirement hosted by The Investing Monk
Carnival of Financial Camaraderie hosted by Broke Girl Rich
Carnival of Money hosted by Carnival of Money
Yakezie Carnival hosted by Mom Makes Cents