This weekend the 2014 Financial Blogger Conference is taking place in New Orleans. It’s the 4th year of the conference, and the first one Vonnie and I are not attending. The conference has traditionally been a fantastic shot of motivation to keep my blogger juices flowing. I’m a bit down that I’m missing it this year, although I am grateful to follow along virtually by reading blog posts of my friends and fellow bloggers attending, as well as through the steady stream of Facebook updates. Hope to be back at next year’s conference.
In the meantime, it’s Friday, which means we have some fist pumping to do!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Do You Know Where Your Money Is Going? from Bible Money Matters
- I’m 28, and I’ve Never Had a Credit Card. Ever. from Budget Blonde
- Why You Should Give Up On Being The Best from The Broke And Beautiful Life
- How To Find Your Money Balance from The Heavy Purse
- Is Your Money Mindset Keeping You In Debt? from See Debt Run
Shameless Self Promotion
Other fist-pumping posts I wrote, or appeared in this week from around the personal finance blogosphere:
- Squeezing Out Every Drop of Value in the CareOne Community
- 3 Reasons Cash Is Still King (to Me) at MoneyNing