At the end of last school year, my daughter tried out for and made the cheerleading team. The team has been practicing all summer, and tonight is the first football game and thus the first time we’ll get to see the fruits of her hard work. My wife and I are really looking forward to it.
Fist pump for cheerleading, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- College Transition: Saving Money from Debt Discipline
- 5 Reasons Budgeting is Hard for Millennials from Eyes On The Dollar
- 7 Things I Did to Stop Stressing About Money (for Good) from Careful Cents
- What to Know Before You Become a Student Loan Cosigner from Frugal Rules
- How to Build a Mini-Emergency Fund in One Month from Young Adult Money