I held out as long as I could, but I finally decided to turn on my sprinkler system for the summer as my grass is looking a little dry. That tends to happen as June turns into July and we enter the warmer and dryer portion of the season. Unfortunately, after opening the water valves, plugging in my control unit and turning on the system, nothing happened. Something is wrong with my sprinkler system and someone will have to come out and diagnose what is wrong with it and tell me how much it will cost to fix it. The good news is, it rained last night, and more is expected this weekend. So, at least my lawn is getting a nice watering right now!
Fist pump for rain, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The Third Weekend from CleverDude
- 9 Ways to Trick Yourself Into Saving Money from MoneyNing
- Is A Costco Membership Worth It When Living Alone? from Beating Broke
- How to Save on Your Grocery Bill – 9 Ways to Do It! from Life And My Finances
- When to Use a Personal Loan to Pay off Credit Card Debt from Young Adult Money