It may be the weekend, but I’m really looking forward to Monday. I have a date with my wife on Monday that cost us $100 a ticket to go out to eat. You might be confused at this point, since dropping $200 on dinner doesn’t sound like the home cooking, frugal, hate to go out to eat guy I normally portray myself as. The thing is, this isn’t just any meal, it’s a 5 course gourmet dinner with wine pairing. It’s food I can’t make, and wine I would never pay the price per bottle for. It’s an experience, and it’s a night out with my wife. It fits the perfect description of money well spent to me.
Fist pump for date night with my wife, and for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The Importance of Fixing Things Sooner Rather than Later from Beating Broke
- Should You Change Your Kids’ Lifestyle When You Have A Financial Emergency? Or Not from Bible Money Matters
- Marriage & Money: How to Talk and Work on Your Finances Together from Couple Money
- The Best Time to Pay Off Debt from Debt Discipline
- Do You Know Where Your Money Goes? from Money Crush
- 5 Ways to Improve your Financial Life in One Hour or Less from Young Adult Money