I recently watched a motivational video in which the speaker explained the way to find your passion is to try a bunch of things and see what you find most interesting. Then, keep doing it to see if it develops into a passion, or if it’s just something that’s “meh.” I’ve been smoking meat for close to 10 years now, and I think I’m safe in saying it’s one of my passions. This weekend, I’m going to try a new challenge. I’m going to smoke a pork belly. I hear if it’s done right, it will be the best pulled pork I’ve ever had. A pork belly from Costco will cost about $30 and take all day to cook. $30 for a day’s worth of entertainment AND hopefully get some delicious food out of it? Frugal, Fun, and productive – great characteristics of a passion!
Fist pump for life’s passions, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- The Unique Advantages Of Attending A Community College from Bible Money Matters
- Financial Freedom Through Saving More from Couple Money
- 5 Ways to Use the Internet to Get Out of Debt from Debt Discipline
- Why You Should Stop Listening To Personal Finance Gurus from Life And My Finances
- 5 Things You Should Know About Your Student Loans from Young Adult Money