Happy New Year, EOD Nation! I’ve been on vacation for two weeks now, and while it’s been nice, I’m looking forward to getting back to a normal day to day routine next week. It will help my mindset, my productivity, and my finances. It’s easy to spend more money when on vacation and thus harder to stick to your usual budget.
Get your fists up for getting back to normal routines, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 52 Week Savings Challenge List – The Best Ideas from Four Hats And Frugal
- How To Prepare Your Teens to Live On Their Own from Beating Broke
- How To Make Saving A Priority from Boomer And Echo
- How to Save the Most Money You’ve Ever Saved in One Year from Everything Finance
- Using Cash Can Help You Spend Frugally from FruClassity