Happy New Year, EOD Nation! 2019 is young and full of potential. Personally, I’m putting a renewed focus on my health, looking to lose about 40 pounds and run a half marathon (already registered) in June. I’ve also got some financial goals, including pumping up that emergency fund! I have fun events already planned (and paid for!) in 2019 including seeing one of my favorite bands in concert, a trip to Florida with a large group of friends, and a four day music festival in northern Minnesota.
I’m sure more fun and exciting things will pop up, but 2019 is already looking to be a great year!
Fist pump for living life, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 6 Tips to Overcome Your Paycheck-to-Paycheck Lifestyle from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- 10 Reasons The Extended Warranty is for Suckers from Life And My Finances
- 7 Steps to Paying Off Your Credit Card Debt in 2019 from Money Q&A
- 6 Ways We’re Looking to Cut Expenses in 2019 from Three Thrifty Guys
- How to Get Paid to Lose Weight from Well Kept Wallet