Last night my wife and I went out with some friends to watch the Minnesota Vikings play on Thursday Night Football. The four of us went to a local micro-brewery, ate from a food truck that was there, had a few adult beverages, and played football bingo. Each of us got a bingo card on which the squares contained a football event description (TD, Fumble, Field Goal, etc). If that event occurred, you could mark the spot. If you got a bingo, you won a free beer. My wife and I each purchased one beer, and bought food from the truck for a grand total of $30. The four of us proceeded to win a total of 8 free beers from football bingo. So, the bill for my wife and I for the entire 5 hours we were there for food, drinks, and entertainment was $30. Not bad!
Fist pump for frugal fun, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Emergency Funds – Cash is Still King from Debt Discipline
- 6 Tricks to Help Pay Off Your Car Loan Ahead of Schedule from Everything Finance
- 7 Customer Loyalty Programs to Earn Rewards from Three Thrifty Guys
- How to Double-Dip Cash Back Rewards (with Real Examples) from Young Adult Money
- 52 Practical Frugal Living Tips You Can Implement Immediately, Save Money, Cut Waste and Still Have Fun from The Money Principle