Happy Friday, EOD Nation! Yesterday I did my peak run for the marathon I’m training for – 18 miles! In a few weeks we’ll be traveling to the city hosting the marathon. A hotel room, dining out, and some fun activities will require some funds, but it’s all accounted for in the budget. It’s the kind of weekend full of experiences and memory making potential that makes me not mind spending the cash – it’s why I got to work each day. What fun experiences do you not mind spending your hard earned cash for?
Fist pump for marathon weekend, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 7 Best Places to Sell Old Electronics For Cash from Frugal Rules
- 10 Reasons Why You Need to Start a Side Hustle Today from Young Adult Money
- How Much Car Can I Afford? The Answer Isn’t What You Think from Money Manifesto
- 6 Reasons You Should Never Loan Money to Friends or Family from Everything Finance
- How to Break the Paycheck to Paycheck Cycle (and Start Building Wealth Too) from The Frugal Farmer