This weekend’s project is to put up additional shelving in our mechanical room. I have two rebate certificates from Menards totaling about $100 I earned from purchases made during the summer. Menards commonly has 11% rebate promotions, and one just happened to coincide with some larger purchases I was making anyway. I’ll get something knocked off the “honey-do” list, and it won’t cost me a single dollar. Can’t beat that!
Fist pump for FREE shelves, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Money-Saving Tips For College Students from FruClassity
- Best Christmas Gifts For Under $20 from Everything Finance
- 7 Best Places to Sell Old Cell Phones for Cash from Frugal Rules
- Budget Tight? Change Your Life With A Side Hustle From Clever Dude
- Income Percentile by City Calculator in 2019 from Don’t Quit Your Day Job