As we near the end of 2018, I realize we’ve had more medical bills this year than any other year. Both my wife and I have been to the emergency room and both kids have also had significant visits to the doctor. I’ve drained my HSA, and still carry a balance to the hospital. I’m not worried about it, as I’ll just keep making payments each month. I wait until my monthly pre-tax HSA contributions show up in the account, and then make a payment. Come January, I’ll get another round of employer and incentive contributions and the bill will be taken care of. Hoping next year will be less expensive medically!
Fist pump for pre-tax HSA funds AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How to Save Money on a Holiday Party from Young Adult Money
- How to Break the Paycheck-to-Paycheck Cycle from Dojo Blog
- Why the Excuses for Ignoring Your Credit are So Last Year from Financial Best Life
- When I Once Helped Somebody To Be Frugal from Money Beagle
- Spending Only What You Have in Your Pocket for Miscellaneous Items from Three Thrifty Guys