Well, as of 10pm on Friday evening, Minnesota is back on lockdown due to COVID-19. Bars and restaurants can only do takeout, and social gatherings with anyone outside your immediate household is prohibited. Oh wait, it’s not a lockdown, I forgot. Our governor called it a, “pause.” Cases are skyrocketing, and I find it hard to believe anything will really change in 4 weeks. We’ll see. In any case, there will be less opportunity to spend money, so we’ll likely be saving on our discretionary spending again. That and the fact that my wife is now working from home so I’m not by myself all day are positives.
Fist pump for less spending, working from home with my wife, AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How the Debt Snowball Works from Debt Discipline
- Which is Cheaper: Keg or Canned Beer? from Clever Dude
- 5 Tips for Staying Out of Debt This Christmas from The Frugal Farmer
- Why an Online Bank is the Perfect Solution During the Pandemic from Frugal Rules
- Here’s Why Financial Problems End Marriages and How You Can Stop Them From Ending Yours from DINKS Finance