Happy Friday, EOD Nation! I’m now 10 weeks post Achilles tendon repair surgery, out of the boot and walking in shoes for 3.5 weeks. Literally 10 minutes ago I figured out why I was still limping, and why my groin and hip was hurting. I wasn’t trusting my tendon, cutting my stride with my right foot short. The pulling up of my leg prematurely was aggravating my groin and hip. Once I let my stride fully complete, allowing my foot to roll and my tendon bend the way it’s supposed to, my limp is gone and I no longer get darts of pain. It makes the fact that I have to make my first of 10 monthly payments for my surgery bill barrable.
Fist pump for walking normally AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Top Techniques for Saving Money from The Money Principle
- 10 Bad Spending Habits You Should Avoid from Red Debted Stepchild
- Why Being Self-Disciplined Makes Me Happier from Budget And The Beach
- How Couples Can Save Money At Christmas Time from Newlyweds On A Budget
- How to Stretch Your Christmas Budget and Fully Enjoy the Holidays From Everything Finance