After several weeks of temperatures way below normal, we’ve finally got a week above average temps. This is likely our last blast of 70 degree weather in Minnesota until spring, so I’m going to enjoy it. Windows are open and no heater or AC running. One more lawn mowing is on tap as well as one last gasp at outdoor projects. I also cannot confirm or deny I might find myself sitting by a fire table with a glass of bourbon in hand.
Fist pump for nice fall weather, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Salary vs Hourly: Which Is Best? from Life And My Finances
- November Money Saving Challenges from Hassle Free Savings
- Is Filling Helium Balloons Yourself Cheaper? from Clever Dude
- What to Do When You Have More Bills Than Income from Beating Broke
- Do Both You and Your Spouse Need Life Insurance? from DINKS Finance