Happy New Year, EOD Nation! With a start of a new year will come a lot of talk of starting over and wiping the slate clean. While January 1st IS a great way to signify the starting point to achieve new goals and change your behavior, I encourage you to NOT forget the mistakes and the lessons learned in 2015 (and the years before that). Take your experiences that have made you who you are, and use them as the foundation for a BETTER and IMPROVED you in 2016 in finances, health, or just flat out being a better person.
Fists up for 2016!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How We’re Simplifying Our Finances from Couple Money
- 4 New Year’s Resolutions You Need to Have from Debt Roundup
- 10 Keys to Managing Money Successfully in Marriage from Well Kept Wallet
- How to Save Money Fast by Being Different from Celebrating Financial Freedom
- When Should You Sell An Under Performing Investment? via MoneyNing