I scored an awesome deal recently. I’m a huge grilling and food smoking guy. I own an offset smoker, but have always had my eye on ceramic cookers like The Big Green Egg. A Green Egg is very expensive however, and I would never drop $1000 dollars on one. However, my neighbor down the street had a Chargriller Akorn, which is a less expensive ceramic cooker. He upgraded to a Green Egg, and his Akorn was just sitting in his backyard. I caught him outside and had a conversation with him, resulting in me buying his Akorn and accessories that were less than a year old for a mere $100 (retail new price $360)!! I’ve tried it once so far, and absolutely love it. It’s going to be a great toy to play with over the winter!
Fist Pump for a great deal, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 5 Simple Steps To Stop Overspending Today from MoneyNing
- Are You Unconsciously Spending on Likes Not Loves? from Phroogal
- No, We Don’t Follow Dave Ramsey (and That’s Okay) from Club Thrifty
- How to Have a Stress Free and Frugal Thanksgiving from Everything Finance
- How to Avoid Burnout By Giving Your Finances and Lives Margin from Couple Money