Happy Black Friday, EOD Nation! Once again I saved hundreds of dollars with my Black Friday shopping. I saved hundreds because I didn’t go. I slept in, and both my mind and my wallet are well rested. I did pick up a paper, and will look through them this morning and if there’s anything of interest as part of an all day or weekend sale. Did you go Black Friday shopping?
Fist pump for a great night sleep, and for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 5 Reasons I’m Skipping Black Friday This Year from Club Thrifty
- 7 Things You Can Do to Become More Frugal from DINKS Finance
- Why a Budget is Not the Same as a Financial Plan from Eyes On The Dollar
- 5 Holiday Budget Busters & How to Survive Them from Everything Finance
- Yes, Personal Finance Should Be Taught In School from Making Sense of Cents