One of those unexpected, unplanned expenses just popped up on my radar. My daughter was on her high school cheer team this fall, cheering during football games. If you’ve had a child in high school sports/activities recently you know the cost is significant. Our coach lobbied the school and got them to agree to have cheer as a winter activity as well. The good news is my daughter gets to keep doing cheer this winter, but we’ll have to pay another activity fee to the school. For once this is an unplanned expense that I’m happy to pay, since this is something my daughter loves to do!
Fist pump for cheerleading….and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Frugality is Not Deprivation from Frugal Rules
- Top 4 Simple Ways to Jump Start Your Finances from Money Q&A
- 5 Goals to Have After Getting Out of Debt from Life And My Finances
- 10 Personal Finance Gifts to Give Your Family and Friends from Young Adult Money
- 7 Ways to Give Your Financial Situation a Jump Start for the New Year from The Frugal Farmer