Welcome to December, EOD Nation! Wait, what? How did we get to December already? Since it’s after Thanksgiving, it is now officially acceptable to put up Christmas lights. We haven’t decorated our house for a number of years, but I promised my daughter we would this year. Scoping out lights at Walmart, I couldn’t believe how much it would cost for the number of strands of lights I’d need to decorate the front of my house. Had I selected LED lights, it would be even more! I felt a little bah-humbugish shelling out the cash at the register, but hopefully my holiday cheer will return once I see my house lit up.
Fist pump for the holiday season, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts that Make Me Fist Pump
- Why Cut Taxes Right Now? from Money Beagle
- 7 Holiday Spending Mistakes to Avoid from Everything Finance
- 9 Personal Finance Hacks to Take Advantage Of from Young Adult Finance
- How to Find, Save, and Make Money for Your Kid’s College Fund from Couple Money
- Why This Popular Financial Advice is Terrible for the Average Person from Club Thrifty