Welcome Friday! My son is about to get his very first car repair bill. I thought I heard a noise when he was backing out of the garage to leave for school yesterday, but when I opened the door, I didn’t see anything. A short time later, I received a text message from my son stating he was a little closer to the side of the garage than he thought, and snapped the passenger side mirror off the car on the garage door frame as he backed out. I don’t have any idea how much it will be to fix it, but his bank account is going to be that amount smaller. An unfortunate accident, but it will be a good lesson in being careful, and just how expensive car repairs can be even for the most minor thing.
Time to get those fists up for my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- How To Make A Basic Budget from Four Hats And Frugal
- 5 Super Savings Tools to Help You Save Money in 2017 from Club Thrifty
- Save Money In The New Year With A Food Overhaul From Debt Roundup
- How to Have a Healthy Conversation About Money with Your Spouse from Life And My Finances
- Budget like a Boss: Three Stages to Successful Budgeting and Using Them to Your Advantage from The Money Principle