Happy Valentine’s Day EOD Nation! My wife told me a few days ago to not buy her flowers. They look nice, but then she just puts them on a shelf and a week later I throw them away. Instead we’re braving the crowds and going out to eat. The good news is we’re using a gift card we purchased from Costco a few weeks ago. We’ll save $20 on our dinner AND we won’t have to pay anything out of pocket today. As far as this weekend’s spending plan goes, Valentine’s day cost me the $4 for the card and $8 bag of Lindor Truffles I bought. Not to bad, considering I still get to have a nice dinner with my favorite person!
Fist pump for Valentine’s Day AND my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Why Did My Credit Score Drop Suddenly? by Frugal Rules
- Tracking Your Spending Works from DINKS Finance
- How We Spend Our Money…And Why from Life And My Finances
- Yours, Mine, and Ours: Dealing with Debt and Marriage by Couple Money
- Valentine’s Day 2020 – How do you celebrate your love? from Debt Discipline