One down, two to go. I filed my son’s tax return this morning, which was accepted by the IRS within minutes. Next up, I’ll do my daughters (which will take minutes), and start gathering the data for my own. Hoping to mark taxes completely off the todo list this weekend.
Fist pump for putting another tax season in the rear view mirror, and my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- 10 Ways to Simplify Your Finances to Save a Ton of Time and Money from Couple Money
- 6 Ways We’re Saving Money After Buying a House from Everything Finance
- How to Decide Whether or Not to File an Auto Collision Claim from Money Q&A
- Adopting a Frugal Lifestyle from Frugal Farmer
- APR vs. APY: What’s the Difference? from Young Adult Money