Congress passed a massive 1.9 Trillion dollar pandemic relief bill this week. Included in this relief package is another round of direct payments to millions of Americans. One huge difference this time around is funds are being given for adult dependents including children over the age of 17. This round of direct payments will be welcomed by those struggling financially. But even though Congress attempted to be more targeted in who gets the money by reducing the upper income limit, there are many who will use the money to mark off wish list items.
How about you, EOD Nation, are you getting a direct payment from this relief bill, and if so, what are you using it for?
Give me your thoughts in the comments, and don’t forget to check out my favorite posts of the week!
Posts That Make Me Fist Pump
- Beware Of Online Subscriptions from Clever Dude
- Products That Save You Money from Beating Broke
- Bumping Up Your Income Through Side Hustles from Couple Money
- 7 Creative Ways to Save Money With Amazon from Everything Finance
- How To Teach Children To Save (and Actually Cherish Their Money) from Life And My Finances